Monday, December 7, 2009

Skin Rash Pictures More Condition_symptoms Pictures Included, What Is This Skin Rash I Have?

Pictures included, what is this skin rash i have? - skin rash pictures more condition_symptoms

The rash on his hip, from time to time, maybe once or twice a year. I have never had chickenpox, I wondered if something like the shingles? I am a clean person, but I shower every day. what's really itchy and sometimes burning. sets in the same place every time, and it is not big, but potholes. Help please .... Any tips? Oh, and usually lasts one or two weeks. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/s ... http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/s ... Oh, and I have a little cream on the itching in these photographs show damp.

6 comments:

Alice Cullen said...

If there is always the same and in any other part of the type of viral infection such as cold sores, in which case you should see a doctor and get prescribed an antibiotic cream or, if not always ends in an allergic reaction for me in this case is similar, you wouldnt be an antihistamine for flushing effort to get it anyway and see if it helps

Moe said...

I am allergic to different types of medicine, and if I have a reaction like this. The doctor said it was hives. and itch and burn for me too!
Going to the doctor or a dermatologist to.
I would say that the first doctor in case of an allergic reaction when you say it is not, then go to the dermatologist.

Connie W said...

Could it be chicken pox, but I do not think that it may be Rozes or something. It looks a little like acne, but do not think when they say it is a skin rash.

sarah.sa... said...

Eczema

kq564 said...

I think it's eczema

kq564 said...

I think it's eczema

Post a Comment