Thursday, February 18, 2010

When Do Periods Come Back After Stopping Breasfeeding If You've Been On The Pill Before How Long Did It Take You To Get Your Period Back After Stopping It?

If you've been on the pill before how long did it take you to get your period back after stopping it? - when do periods come back after stopping breasfeeding

I know it can come back some time for taking the time to get back to normality, but I want to know is your experience, how long does it take to get your first period before the pill? I have been for 5 weeks and still nothing. When he left, Depo lasted 3 months, but it was different.

3 comments:

brazenan... said...

I cross the same thing today was my 6 months. Approximately 4 months, she begins to worry that I reviewed made an appointment with my OB doc to get everything. She told me that when most people in one or two months to look, not always too much longer. She said there are reports that last from 6 months to a year earlier. According to my doctor is not a big problem.

Mrs.Harb... said...

I have mine now. If you have had unprotected sex within a week for at least a few who could get pregnant. Perhaps you want to cancel an appointment with your doctor schedule.

gesejimn... said...

Ok, so I have the pill active, so that when I was finished, instead of the inactive pills, the pill if I am not all together. I did my time as a few days later.

But that's just me everyone is different may be different. There may be more time ... or could be pregnant ... Who knows, only time will tell!

Post a Comment